AI & Data Science in Trading offers two different ways to benefit from the meeting – a free-of-charge exhibition visitor (qualifying criteria apply or by invitation) or a conference delegate (fees apply). These are explained in more detail below.
This event provides one of the most important meeting points for experts at the intersection of AI (and its related sub technologies) and capital markets. Attending the full conference may not suit everyone, so visiting the exhibition offers a different opportunity to network and seek solutions from the exhibitors; to attend seminar sessions on the exhibition floor and to mingle with the conference delegates and speakers during their breaks.
Seminars will cover important topics such as alt data, NLP, cloud and open API, IT infrastructure and the latest advanced analytics. The seminar program takes place on the expo floor and is separate from the main conference. Please note that Exhibition Visitors do not have access to the main conference, or the conference restaurant.
Visiting the exhibition is by invitation only and is free of charge. Attendance is limited to people who work for an asset manager, hedge fund or investment bank.
As a visitor to the exhibition you will benefit from:
• Access to 50 exhibitors who provide data, services, hardware and software solutions to enable the application of AI techniques on vast datasets
• Access to the expo floor seminar and demo centers - which run for the entire show period
• Complimentary tea and coffee during conference breaks
• Access to the opening night drinks reception to which all speakers, conference delegates, exhibitors and visitors are invited
• View selected conference sessions live streamed into the expo area
If you would like to apply for a exhibition visitor pass, please request an invitation
In addition to the benefits of the exhibition visitor, conference delegates receive full access to the main conference, which includes the morning plenary sessions, and three parallel streams each afternoon.
Lunch is provided for conference delegates in a private area ideal for networking with other delegates and speakers.
The program covers the most relevant topics including:
• Ethical AI, bias and trust
• Data driven business models
• Data problems in data science
• Optimising man and machine
• The talent war
• Next gen AI hardware innovations
Focused parallel streams
• Alternative data
• Natural language processing
• Quant for fundamental
• Market microstructure and HFT
• AI/ML cutting edge research
Registration will be open soon for conference tickets, to receive more information register for our newsletter.